- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Kin Lavalier Microphone (KM-005) / Dx – 001- D
Kin Lavalier Microphone
Easy Return/ Refund Policy
Note: Microphone will be delivery in 4 to 7 Days
Kin Lavalier Microphone (KM-005) / Dx – 001 – Crystal Sound And High Quality – For Smartphone & Laptops
- Works and Tested With Smartphones/ Laptops
- Length:about 1.50 m
- A 3.5mm Mic with secure Active Clip
- Windscreen Protector to help reduce wind noise
- Defense against distorting ‘P’ and ‘B’ consonants
- 360°Flexible gooseneck holder, convenient for use
- Swivel mount for easy installation
- Connector : 3.5mm plug
- Polar pattern : Omni-directional
- Color: Black
- Style: Lapel
- Sensibility: -52dB±3dB
- Directivity: Omni – Directional
- Impedance: ≤2.2kΩ
- Working Voltage: 2.0V
- Frequency Range: 100-16kHz
- SNR: More Than 60dB
Kin Lavalier Microphone (KM-005) / Dx – 001
Microphones are a key element of quality sound recording. They come in all shapes and sizes, and are used in a variety of applications. Here we will focus on two types of microphones – those for smartphones and laptops – and discuss some of the features that make them better options for recording quality sound.
For smartphones, one key feature is noise control. Many microphones are designed to cancel out background noise, allowing for a cleaner recording. This is especially important when recording in public places where there is a lot of ambient noise. Another feature to look for is directional sensitivity. This means that the microphone can hone in on sounds from a specific direction, making it easier to capture clear recordings of people speaking or instruments playing.
For laptops, another key consideration is portability.
- The amount of any product will not be return.
- Your faulty product is replace with new one within couple of days.
- You can also get a voucher of that amount and buy any other product using that voucher.
- For getting voucher you must have to contact us.
for more details visit ,
for more similar products
- 5.00 rating from 1 review